Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs 2022 | Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Opportunity | Global Agent Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Wilhelmsen Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Wilhelmsen Qatar Job Vacancies. Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs Updated on 04/01/2022. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Wilhelmsen Qatar Job Vacancies. Wilhelmsen Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Global Agent profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Wilhelmsen Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs 2022 | Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Opportunity ( Global Agent Jobs in Qatar)
Latest Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Opportunity – Wilhelmsen Qatar is now hiring for Global Agent Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in. Wilhelmsen Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Wilhelmsen Qatar Salary for Global Agent Jobs in Qatar is QAR 6,000.00 per month Candidates can apply online through the official Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers website link.
Wilhelmsen Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Wilhelmsen Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Wilhelmsen Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Global Agent|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 6,000.00 per month|
Wilhelmsen Qatar Job Description
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Manage existing contracts for SASA customers.
- Secure updated contracts and rates available in the system together with instructions for operation and administration resources by sending them to input responsible team (Sales Support and Central Services).
- Register and follow up customer complaints in improvement potential (IP) system.
- Oversee timely resolution of all IPs under customer portfolio by interacting with the customer and WSS network to provide timely solutions and improve WSS service
- Maintain proper relations with customer, gather feedback on WSS services (global and local) and share it among network for service upgrade.
- Collaborate closely with operational and administration resources to secure all requirements from the customer are fulfilled in accordance with global operational standards and contract terms in place with the customer.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Ships Agency Managers to secure growth on existing business, and secure holistic approach towards customers.
- Create opportunities and sales leads for Sales Managers in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and/or Dunning Centre to settle outstanding balances on customer account.
- Filter correspondence based on commercial value for WSS (point actual business, real/detailed requirement, proactively retrieve market information about charterers and traders) and pass it on to internal network (local ports, sales resources) when justified.
- Collaborate with WSS local agents and WSS sub agents on port call pre-planning to secure proper cost estimates and extend the services offered (investigate actual customer needs and clearly communicate same to port providing the agency services).
- Prepare and participate together with Sales Manager (if needed) in business reviews with most profitable customers.
- Collaborate closely with commercial, operational and administration resources to secure contracts are profitable and build up wider portfolio.
- Suggest process improvements based on efficiency, productivity, or cost effectiveness gains.
- Monitor and manage general Global Agent email box.
- Support the Global Agent network and provide proper backup services as defined separately.
This position will be measured against:
- Average agency fee value.
- Adherence of DAs to agreed agency fees and service scope.
- Number of leads and opportunities passed to Sales Managers.
- Number of customer complaints.
- Compliance to all applicable processes.
Qualifications you have for this role:
- Minimum 3 years of operation experience in shipping industry.
- Master degree, preferably in relevant areas. Can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Results oriented and ability to set targets.
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organization.
- Ability to work independently and in a team encouraging and respecting the contribution of others and volunteering information and ideas.
- Fluent in English – both in writing and speaking.
- Computer literate.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good networking and relation building skills.