Valaris Qatar Jobs 2022 | Valaris Qatar Careers Opportunity | Barge Supervisor Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Valaris Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Valaris Qatar Job Vacancies. Valaris Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Valaris Qatar Jobs Updated on 24\12\2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Valaris Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Valaris Qatar Job Vacancies. Valaris Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Valaris Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Valaris Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Valaris Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Barge Supervisor profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Valaris Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Valaris Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Valaris Qatar Jobs 2022 | Valaris Qatar Careers Opportunity For Barge Supervisor Jobs in Doha
Latest Valaris Qatar Careers Opportunity – Valaris Qatar is now hiring for Barge Supervisor Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have High School diploma can take advantage of this Jobs in Qatar. Valaris Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Valaris Qatar Salary for Barge Supervisor Jobs in Qatar is QAR 5,950.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Valaris Qatar Careers website link.
Valaris Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Valaris Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Valaris Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Barge Supervisor|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 5,950.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Eligibility||High School diploma|
|Valaris Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Valaris Qatar Job Description
The Barge Supervisor (Stability Supervisor) is responsible for the stability of the rig, bulk materials transferred to/from the rig, and maintenance of relevant rig equipment/systems. Manages the administration of relevant rig documentation/certification, and is responsible for training rig crews in relevant materials.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs emergency duties as per Station Bill and Emergency Procedures manual.
- Complies with and effectively contributes to the continuous improvement of VMS, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) related policies and procedures, and relevant authority regulatory requirements.
- Assists or directs the review and/or approval of any HSE related or other relevant documentation impacting his/her area of responsibility.
- Responsible and accountable for HSE compliance within their area of responsibility, including communication and implementation of such policies and procedures; demonstrate management’s commitment to health, safety and environmental protection.
- Monitors weather conditions, rig elevation and position.
- Ensures lifting equipment is maintained and inspected, and that all lifting equipment is safe for use and color coded; maintains an up to date register of equipment and follow quarantine procedures.
- Ensures that lifting and rigging operations, supply boat and deck lifts are controlled and carried out safely.
- Ensures that lift plans, risk assessments and procedures are strictly followed and complies with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures loading and transfer of fuel oil, base oil, OBM, SBM, brines and bulk material follow procedures and within the operational limitations; maintains the bulk system ready for use.
- Performs all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers, focuses on doing things right the first time, every time, and contributes actively to continual improvement activities.
- Complies with company’s Code of Conduct.
- Ensures that crane operations are carried out within the operational parameters.
- Trains crew for the correct use, type and location of all oil spill equipment.
- Complies with and monitors waste segregation policy.
- Maintains responsibility for the deck crew.
- Prioritizes and oversees maintenance activities and documentation of maintenance carried out on assigned rigs on safety & environmental critical equipment/systems (SECE’s).
- Monitors maintenance results and prioritization on safety & environmental critical equipment/systems (SECE’s).
- For rigs with Performance Standards:
- Maintains an understanding of the relationship between the rigs safety case, identified Major Accident Hazards, the bow tie assessment, Performance Standard (PS) documents, and PS Assurance Activity tasks in VAMS.
- Ensures effective barrier management through management, oversite and prioritization of maintenance activities associated with Assurance Activates required by Performance Standards for assigned rigs.
- Monitors Barrier condition for assigned equipment and systems.
- Assesses impacts to overall process safety of assigned rigs due to degraded barrier conditions.
- Maintains variable deck loadings and organizes/ maintains deck and hull load distribution.
- Ensures effective loading, stability and buoyancy of the rig.
- Directs material and/or personnel transfer from work boat.
- Supervises daily sounding of bulk and cement system.
- Actively participates in all safety meetings and contributes with relevant points.
- Ensures rig documentation and certifications are properly filed.
- Completes and submit reports, logs, records and notes in accordance with procedures and instructions.
- Assists with audits and follows up on outstanding audit points to bring them to completion.
- Reviews Company documentation with crew members as required.
- Participates in document revisions as required.
- Shows active participation in Hazard Management and Stop Work activities.
- Effectively contributes to Management of Change.
- Assists in the management of the mentoring process in accordance with the Mentoring Program, as applicable.
- Demonstrates leadership through personal responsibility and accountability.
- Participates in Competence Program.
- Supervises and manages in accordance with supervisory roles and responsibilities, as applicable.
- Participates in a leading role in relevant incident investigations.
- Conducts formal and informal performance appraisals, which include measuring performance, as applicable.
- Ensures direct reports’ roles and responsibilities are clearly discussed, as applicable.
- Liaises with regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Liaises with service personnel onboard installation and ensures they perform operations safely and according to procedures.
- Liaises with customer representative to ensure customer’s contractual expectations are met and flow of information is effective.
Qualifications / Experience
- Five years offshore experience with increasing supervisory responsibility.
- Completion of Company approved Stability Course
- Fluent English communication skill both written and oral.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Valaris is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.