Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs 2021 | Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers Opportunity | Key Account Manager Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Samsung Electronics Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2021. Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancies. Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs Updated on 03/06/2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancies. Samsung Electronics Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Key Account Manager profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancies 2021. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs 2021 | Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers Opportunity ( Key Account Manager Jobs in Doha)
Latest Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers Opportunity – Samsung Electronics Qatar is now hiring for Key Account Manager Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor`s Degree can take advantage of this Jobs in . Samsung Electronics Qatar is a reputed in . Samsung Electronics Qatar Salary for Key Account Manager Jobs in Qatar is QAR 8,910.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers website link.
Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancies 2021 Details in Shorts
This Samsung Electronics Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Samsung Electronics Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Vacancy||Key Account Manager|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||(QAR 8,910.00 per month)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Description
The purpose of this role is to achieve a profit and productivity targets consisting of the combined expectations of the internal sales team and channel partners
Country Sales Manager – Qatar :
To achieve all company set objectives and sales targets by managing the sales operations within the assigned country
Role and Responsibilities
- Assure the team achieves all company set objectives
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
- Ensure that the team achieves assigned profitability and productivity targets
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms and collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
- Engage with Head Quarter’s Solution and Product Planning Team to ensure competitiveness of solution offerings
- Serve as Project Manager for key and major deployments
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the department set goals
- Subject matter expert to assure that all client requirements are met according to product/solution specifications and company policies
- Lead the team to ensure that RFP s ( R equest F or P roposal) are responded professionally and according to industry standards
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs
- Maintain deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps
- Maintain key clients technical relationships and ensure overall client satisfaction
- Achieve product growth targets for the assigned geography, channel, sales team, or account base
- Work with internal and channel partners sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to help define / refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team
- Liaison with product managers and to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization
- Ensure that the internal and channel partners sales personnel are up to date with product/solution information and lineups
- Develop product centric selling strategies
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Demonstrating and presenting the solution and its value
- Conducting seminars and participating in tradeshows
- Training partners and customers on the solution and supporting them in the implementation
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and channel partners
- This position may be assigned to support a geography or one or more channel partners and named end-clients
- This position requires travel when needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or any other related field
- 5 years experience in a similar role