RAFFLES Doha Jobs 2021 | RAFFLES Doha Careers Opportunity | Food & Beverage Admin Assistant Jobs in Doha. Doha Jobs in RAFFLES Doha | Government jobs in Doha 2021. RAFFLES Doha Job Vacancies. RAFFLES Doha Jobs in Doha.
This Post of RAFFLES Doha Jobs Updated on 03/06/2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at RAFFLES Doha Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to RAFFLES Doha Job Vacancies. RAFFLES Doha Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Doha. This is also a highest paying jobs in Doha.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the RAFFLES Doha Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for RAFFLES Doha Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Doha. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time RAFFLES Doha Jobs opportunity open for Food & Beverage Admin Assistant profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Doha. So you should apply for RAFFLES Doha Job Vacancies 2021. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Doha. You can read the details of the RAFFLES Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
RAFFLES Doha Jobs 2021 | RAFFLES Doha Careers Opportunity ( Food & Beverage Admin Assistant Jobs in Doha)
Latest RAFFLES Doha Careers Opportunity – RAFFLES Doha is now hiring for Food & Beverage Admin Assistant Jobs in Doha. Candidates who have College Degree qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in. RAFFLES Doha is a reputed in Doha. RAFFLES Doha Salary for Food & Beverage Admin Assistant Jobs in Doha is QAR 3,970.00 per month Candidates can apply online through the official RAFFLES Doha Careers website link.
RAFFLES Doha Job Vacancies 2021 Details in Shorts
This RAFFLES Doha recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||RAFFLES Doha Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Vacancy||Food & Beverage Admin Assistant|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 3,970.00 per month|
RAFFLES Doha Job Description
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
Symbolically intertwined with Qatar’s heritage, the Iconic Towers in Lusail are an architectural translation of Qatar’s national seal, representing the traditional scimitar swords. Raising gracefully from the podium level, the arched towers will host a luxurious five-star hotel with 361 rooms and suites to cater to discerning business travellers, a lavish six-star hotel with 132 suites to meet the needs of those seeking sophisticated luxury accommodation and 49 branded apartments to become home to permanent residents. State-of-the-art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, VIP movie theatres, signature restaurants and a private Cigar Lounge are to be complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces, as well as office dedicated areas.
The property set to open in 2022. Once completed, the Fairmont Hotel and Raffles Hotel & Residences will join the brand’s worldwide portfolio, known to be the world’s largest collection of historic and iconic hotels.
As with any Fairmont property around the world, guests will find themselves immersed in a local authentic environment. Similarly when visiting the Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
To provide organizational and administrative support to the Hotel Manager of Food & Beverage and Food & Beverage Department and the timely and efficient execution of assigned office and business procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, taking care of the Hotel Manager of Food & Beverage diary, all travel requirements, ensuring a timely turnaround of items requiring signature, preparing reports – monthly and weekly, ensuring deadlines are met, ensuring items are traced and a timely follow up actioned.
- Ensure clear communication between Hotel Manager of Food & Beverage with all his direct reports, subordinates, owners office and corporate office
- Full management of the Hotel Manager of Food & Beverage diary and agenda and administration support.
- Manage and update critical path
- Follow up on milestones and deadline and ensure that all the deadlines are respected
- Type and prepare a variety of documents such as letters, memos and minutes
- Attend daily F&B Meeting and take meeting minutes
- Accurate minute taking and various communications using a variety of mediums both internal & external.
- Handling of correspondence and answering the telephone as related to the job
- Take on ad hoc projects if and when necessary.
- Handling of correspondence and answering the telephone as related to the job
- Be the contact person for VIP guests / returning guests in terms of reservations, rates and confirmations.
- Prepare monthly staff attendance report for payroll clerk
- Organize a variety of documents and maintain stationery and office supplies
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets and hotel services/features
- Liaise with other departments ensuring communication and the resolution of problems
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational procedures in the Hotel
- To work efficiently and effectively in meeting deadlines and delivering quality work
- Able to adapt communication style with particularly difficult or VIP, corporate guests etc
- To keep positive relations with suppliers and other external clients
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Director of F&B
- Assist F&B outlet managers in their operations within peak times when needed
- Ensure all private communication and personal / official documents are kept discreet and confidential.
- Maintain a timely turnaround of all documents requiring the Hotel Manager of Food & Beverage signature.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment with constantly changing goals; both within a team of passionate professionals & autonomously at times.
- Multitasking and ability to ‘wear different hats’
- Flexible with working hours, some weekend & evening work may be required.
- Immaculate & professional image
- Strong sense of service excellence & attention to detail.
- Able to cope with a variety of tasks and ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal (additional foreign language would be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive relations with F&B team and across divisions, and be able to deal with diverse staff
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook and good typing skills
- College education, hotel or business administration degree and certified course in administrative management preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in the hospitality industry. Two years previous experience in a similar position preferred