Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs 2022 | Qatar Airways Careers Opportunity | Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Qatar Airways | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Job Vacancies. Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs Updated on 14/05/2022. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Qatar Airways Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Job Vacancies. Qatar Airways Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Qatar Airways Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs opportunity open for Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Qatar Airways Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs 2022 | Qatar Airways Careers Opportunity (Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing in Doha)
Latest Qatar Airways Careers Opportunity – Qatar Airways is now hiring for Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have required can take advantage of this Jobs in Doha. Qatar Airways is a reputed in Doha. Qatar Airways Salary for Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Jobs in Qatar is QAR 30,000.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Qatar Airways Careers website link.
Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Qatar Airways Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing|
|Job Type||Airlines Jobs|
|Salary||QAR 30,000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Qatar Airways Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Qatar Airways Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing Job Description
About the Role
As a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will be Head of Multiple Categories of spend. You will either have delivered sourcing excellence across airline Catering and Inflight Services areas including logistics or have extensive experience in supporting Corporate Category needs e.g. (Professional Services, Facilities Management, General Services work). You will be responsible for building C-level relationships and divisional and departmental ones across Catering, Facilities Management, Finance, Corporate Services, Product Development, and Customer Experience, teams. You will work closely with senior leadership to identify, evaluate and implement sourcing strategies for the assigned categories which will significantly influence value through Qatar Airways Group spend.
You will lead strategy development for specific sourcing projects and deliver this through a team of Senior Buyers, who cover all products and services across procurement categories. This role requires experience across a broad range of procurement activities including sourcing, contracts, supplier management, and procurement processes and policies.
You will need a passion for, and demonstrable experience of delivering strategic sourcing events, managing change and category strategies. Strong negotiation and influencing skills are a must along with strong analytical and presentation skills. Working closely with senior stakeholders, leadership, and other business unit head. You must instill confidence, influence/support the team’s change agenda, and act as a valued business partner.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
You will possess:
- 10+ years experience in catering and inflight services within the airline industry. Or, 10+ years’ experience of indirect procurement such as Facilities Management, professional services, and indirect procurement.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Business, or a Related Field.
- Deep and extensive market knowledge covering multiple categories – With deep and comprehensive knowledge of multiple markets, services, and product types. Evidence of extensive personal and company networks, allied to an ability to leverage market research, benchmarking and diverse sets of information to stay up to date with the latest contemporary solutions thinking, best practice, and suppliers’ trends.
- Stakeholder Management – Demonstrable stakeholder management skills including extensive support of Executive and C-level leadership agendas. Through your interpersonal skills, you can build the bridge to senior stakeholders, clearly identifying their priorities, influencing their agenda, and supporting policy compliance. Ability to maintain these relationships over the long term by continually delivering on promises and removing roadblocks to progress.
- Expert Negotiator who can harness internal and external expertise to deliver great results –Proven ability to negotiate a wide range of high value (c$10m plus) complex commercial arrangements covering a variety of products, works, and services. Evidence of building and managing cross-functional negotiation teams, working with strategic suppliers to achieve long-term joint value, and achieving results within stretching timescales.
- Understanding Needs and Sourcing Options – Experience in engaging senior stakeholders to develop a clear view of business requirements and target outcomes with an ability to challenge the sourcing strategy to improve outcomes.
- Risk mindset underpinned by policy – Demonstrable experience of balancing risk and reward. Ensuring policy compliance and maintaining the core principles of integrity, transparency, and commerciality whilst implementing sourcing projects enabling the delivery of innovative solutions in line with policy. Influences and contributes to effective policy and process best practice.
- Manages Complexity– Evidence of the ability to evaluate and present complex sourcing options and sound recommendations, this includes Category Planning and individual Sourcing plans for specific large-scale projects.
- AND Evidence of the ability to negotiate large scale contracts, strategic procurement, and delivery at senior level with complex demand challenges in a complex operational environment
- Suppliers – Demonstrable experience in dealing with and managing SRM of Tier 1 suppliers. Experience in defining strategic SRM processes within the category to drive supplier performance and ensure commercial rigor, quality of service, and continuous improvement and innovation.
- Coaching Manager – Demonstrable experience of successfully leading a specific category Procurement team but also significant experience of driving multi-discipline teams to deliver objectives across procurement activity
Key Skills & Behaviors:
- Service-driven mindsetand here to support the business to grow and excel, you need to be seen as the go-to person who knows the market and who can navigate internal complexity whilst adhering to policy.
- Solution-focused, a flexible thinker with the intellectual acuity and emotional intelligence to find solutions and drive problem resolution.
- Energetic and progressive, by nature leading with positivity, with forward-focused energy, and with a drive to find a better way to deliver projects and stakeholder priorities.
- Pragmatic and agile, having the maturity to work within the industry and organizational context to tailor responses to situational reality.
- Tenacious and resilient, having the self-drive and motivation to navigate obstacles and build the momentum to keep going in the face of adversity.
- Skilled at developing category strategies for all relevant expenditures and providing insight within the category and to senior stakeholders on sourcing and demand management across the category.
- Skilled at developing sourcing strategies that are aligned to user needs that meet budgetary aims and which can be delivered through current capability. Here ability to understand the business case for each activity and demonstrate the value, benefits, and risks of sourcing activity is essential.
- Adept at developing and owning relationships with Business Groups, and building a detailed knowledge of their needs in order to deliver value through sourcing and procurement activity.
- Clear persuasive communicator in English and in all forms, you need the subject matter expertise to excel, but also the right personal and listening skills to clearly grasp Senior leader needs and then propose appropriate solutions to these.
- Numerate and Commercial, clear demonstrable ability to analyze and use a wide range of commercial models in order to work with internal stakeholders such as Finance, IT, and service departments to shape business cases.
Why You should use Qatar Government Jobs Work Web-Site for Qatar Airways Jobs?
Qatar.governmentjobswork.com is best plat form for get a latest news in Qatar Airways Job vacancies. You can find here all Government Jobs in Qatar and other Private or limited company jobs in Qatar. This website tells you how to apply for Qatar Airways Jobs with all required details. You can make your careers bright with this website. You can also subscribe our website and get news of latest jobs in Qatar. So you should visit Qatar Government Jobs Work Web-Site for Qatar Airways Jobs and other Private company and Qatar Government Vacancies 2022.