IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs 2022 | IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Opportunity | Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in IOM Internationale Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. IOM Internationale Qatar Job Vacancies. IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs Updated on 04\01\2022. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at IOM Internationale Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to IOM Internationale Qatar Job Vacancies. IOM Internationale Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for IOM Internationale Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Project Development and Reporting Officer profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for IOM Internationale Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs 2022 | IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Opportunity ( Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Doha)
Latest IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Opportunity – IOM Internationale Qatar is now hiring for Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor Degree seasoned with 5-6 years of experience can take advantage of this Jobs in . IOM Internationale Qatar is a reputed in . IOM Internationale Qatar Salary for Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Qatar is 5000.00 QAR per month. Candidates can apply online through the official IOM Internationale Qatar Careers website link.
IOM Internationale Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This IOM Internationale Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||IOM Internationale Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Project Development and Reporting Officer|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||(5000.00 QAR per month)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree seasoned with 5-6 years of experience|
|IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
IOM Internationale Qatar Job Description
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and in close coordination with relevant units in IOM Qatar, the successful candidate will primarily be responsible forcontributing to and participating in the design and development of new programmes/projects,and programme and donor reporting.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the design and development of and execute finalized concept notes and project proposals for potential donors and funding opportunities in IOM’s areas of interest.
2. Support and coordinate with colleagues in the Country Office (CO) and region for the design
and development of concept notes and project proposals for review with the Regional Office
(RO) Cairo, Headquarters (HQ) and other relevant stakeholders.
3. Check on the incorporation of cross-cutting themes (i.e. gender, protection, etc.) in project
concept notes and proposals in line with the Project Handbook.
4. Conduct research to strengthen proposals and concept notes.
5. Support the activation of projects, in close coordination with Project Officers and Managers
and other pertinent IOM departments, and follow up on the administrative, financial and
management requirements of project development and implementation.
6. Monitor and follow up on the timely preparation of donor reports (interim and final) in close
coordination with colleagues, review and edit donor reports to support compliance with donor
regulations and obligations and coordinate the narrative reports with RO
7. Provide and coordinate inputs for information requests from HQs, the RO, other IOM COs
and external partners, such as donors, government, partner agencies, and implementing
partners, in close coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer.
8. Check the coherence and consistency of monitoring and evaluation tools with the proposal
9. In coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer, keep abreast of calls for proposals and
identify potential and realistic funding opportunities through timely review of calls for proposals,
and collecting donor information.
10. In coordination with the Liaison and Policy Officer and with the Regional Communication and
Public Information Officer in RO Cairo, produce visibility materials for publicity to appeal to
donors for resource mobilization by recommending content and carrying out
11. Support the review and editing of assessment and evaluation reports drafted by programme
colleagues in the CO.
12. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in International Relations, International Development, Social Sciences or a
related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project development, technical writing and editing, preferably in the international
- Experience in donor relations and report writing for specific donors of IOM’s interest an
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Excellent drafting capabilities and communication skills;
- Good analytical skills, ability to interpret information, identify and analyse problems;
- Good understanding of concepts and current development related to migration management;
- Good level of computer literacy.
IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Arabic,
French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process,
which may include written and/or oral assessments.
1 Accredited Universities are the ones listed in the UNESCO World Higher Education Database
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural
differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner
consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed
manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve
shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely
manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes
responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains
complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Managerial Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Leadership: provides a clear sense of direction, leads by example and demonstrates the
ability to carry out the organization’s vision; assists others to realize and develop their potential.
- Empowering others & building trust: creates an atmosphere of trust and an enabling
environment where staff can contribute their best and develop their potential.
- Strategic thinking and vision: works strategically to realize the Organization’s goals and
communicates a clear strategic direction.
IOM’s competency framework can be found at this link.
Competencies will be assessed during a competency-based interview.
Internationally recruited professional staff are required to be mobile.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding
This selection process may be used to staff similar positions in various duty stations.
Recommended candidates endorsed by the Appointments and Postings Board will remain
eligible to be appointed in a similar position for a period of 24 months.
The list of NMS countries above includes all IOM Member States which are non-represented in
the Professional Category of staff members. For this staff category, candidates who are
nationals of the duty station’s country cannot be considered eligible.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment,
accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Vacancies close at 23:59 local time Geneva, Switzerland on the respective closing date. No
late applications will be accepted.
Online Application Process: Apply @ IOM Internationale Qatar Careers Portal
Are you motivated and wanted to apply for IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs? Do not wait and apply online by using these below steps. Just focus on attaching a very informative and well-described resume and cover letter. Get Qatar Job Vacancy wishes you all the best for your job journey!
- First You all login to IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs Portal.
- Check the IOM Internationale Qatar Careers option.
- IOM Internationale Qatar Job list for new IOM Internationale Qatar recruitment will open.
- now click on the IOM Internationale Qatar Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs Profile.
- Read the all details of this Project Development and Reporting Officer jobs in Qatar.
- Then Click on the Submit resume or Apply Online Link.
- Submit All required details for Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs in Qatar.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Take a print out of this Project Development and Reporting Officer Jobs.
Why You should use Qatar Government Jobs Work Web-Site for IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs?
Qatar.governmentjobswork.com is best plat form for get a latest news in IOM Internationale Qatar Job vacancies. You can find here all Government Jobs in Qatar and other Private or limited company jobs in Qatar. This website tells you how to apply for IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs with all required details. You can make your careers bright with this website. You can also subscribe our website and get news of latest jobs in Qatar. So you should visit Qatar Government Jobs Work Web-Site for IOM Internationale Qatar Jobs and other Private company and Qatar Government Vacancies 2022.