Infobip Jobs 2021 | Infobip Careers Opportunity | Key Account Executive Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Infobip | Government jobs in Qatar 2021. Infobip Qatar Job Vacancies. Infobip Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Infobip Jobs Updated on 19/07/2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Infobip Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Infobip Job Vacancies. Infobip Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Infobip Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Infobip Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Infobip Jobs opportunity open for Key Account Executive profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Infobip Qatar Job Vacancies 2021. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Infobip Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Infobip Jobs | Infobip Careers Opportunity (Key Account Executive Jobs in Qatar)
Latest Infobip Careers Opportunity – Infobip is now hiring for Key Account Executive Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Required can take advantage of this Jobs in qatar. Infobip is a reputed in Qatar. Infobip Salary for Key Account Executive Jobs in Qatar is 7000 QAR per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Infobip Careers website link.
Infobip Job Vacancies 2021 Details in Shorts
This Infobip recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Infobip Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Vacancy||Key Account Executive|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||(7000 QAR per month)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Infobip Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Infobip Job Description
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2021, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Key Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.The main goal for this role is to identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and to sell Infobip’s product/service offering to its High-touch clients in the designated area and to proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
In addition to the actual sales activities, the Key Account Executive is usually one of the most experienced sales representatives so it is expected of him/her to share his/her knowledge with the rest of the team members, mentor newly recruited sales team members, answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and have built great relationships with them
- You are a hunter and are able to build client pipeline from scratch and turn those opportunities into clients
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. expanding touch points and footprint in key accounts.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
More about you:
- Business professional with 7+ years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Qatar market
- Direct experience in SaaS, CpaaS and software sales
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Qatar market in the IT or Telecom Industry, working with (Retail, Finance, E-Commerce, Media and Entertainment, Transportation, Logistics and Healthcare clients)
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Successful sales track record in B2B sales.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders at all levels within these accounts.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Arabic and English
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education,
education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalization.