Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs 2022 | Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers Opportunity | Account Manager Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Hexagon PPM Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Hexagon PPM Qatar Job Vacancies. Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs Updated on 22\12\2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Hexagon PPM Qatar Job Vacancies. Hexagon PPM Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Account Manager profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Hexagon PPM Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs 2022 | Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers Opportunity For Account Manager Jobs in Doha
Latest Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers Opportunity – Hexagon PPM Qatar is now hiring for Account Manager Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Degree can take advantage of this Jobs in Qatar. Hexagon PPM Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Hexagon PPM Qatar Salary for Account Manager Jobs in Qatar is QAR 6000.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Hexagon PPM Qatar Careers website link.
Hexagon PPM Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Hexagon PPM Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Hexagon PPM Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Account Manager|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 6,000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Hexagon PPM Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Hexagon PPM Qatar Job Description
Hexagon PPM are looking for an experienced Account Manager based in Qatar (strong and experienced background dealing with Owner Operators & EPC’s negotiating multimillion deal’s and looking after major/strategic accounts) to work in Qatar. In this challenging position you will be responsible for the account management of customers in Qatar and others assigned to you.
You will be responsible for selling the company’s products & services and maintaining relationships with existing and new accounts, whilst understanding the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote PPM as a quality supplier with the aim of achieving “preferred” supplier status.
- Working closely with clients to determine their future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to grow revenue for PPM
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with assigned clients and acting as the main interface between the client and PPM to ensure an optimal level of service is always provided
- Negotiating contract renewal agreement according to management expectation
- Coordinating, conducting and participating in Sales promotions, campaigns, events and displays
- Developing new products, services or solutions by combining several existing products/services and generating leads to establish a corresponding market sector in order to gain new business for PPM
- Negotiating contracts in accordance with PPM’s policies
- Close and deliver revenue plan of quota representing software license, SAAS and services sales in the Process, Power and Marine industries
- Forecasts revenue accurately on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepares action plans by account for review with management
- Provides timely feedback to management
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses as requested.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales as well as utilizing sales force management tool for forecasting.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree qualification in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- 12+ years of software sales or consulting experience for a large enterprise software organisation, preferably with relevant tertiary qualifications and experience with:
- Multimillion deal’s and major/strategic accounts
- Delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Knowledge of OO & EPC industries from an operations / maintenance perspective
- Expert product and industry knowledge with reference to technical solutions in the OO & EPC industry
- Experienced Sales, business values/outcomes oriented with a Proven Record Track of Sales Quota achievement and exceeding Quota target
- Deep knowledge and strong understanding of Qatar Market and the various Key players (Owner Operators & EPCs in Qatar)
Skills & Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the process industry (Plant, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemicals, etc.) with knowledge in the fabrication, construction and AEC industry & solutions a plus.
- Proven Sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent
- communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Management, business, accounting and reporting skills
- Verbal and Written English maintained at a business standard
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities