Fairmont Qatar Jobs 2021 | Fairmont Qatar Careers Opportunity | General Manager Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Fairmont Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2021. Fairmont Qatar Job Vacancies. Fairmont Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Fairmont Qatar Jobs Updated on 03/06/2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Fairmont Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Fairmont Qatar Job Vacancies. Fairmont Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Fairmont Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Fairmont Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Fairmont Qatar Jobs opportunity open for General Manager profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Fairmont Qatar Job Vacancies 2021. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Fairmont Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Fairmont Qatar Jobs 2021 | Fairmont Qatar Careers Opportunity ( General Manager Jobs in Qatar)
Latest Fairmont Qatar Careers Opportunity – Fairmont Qatar is now hiring for General Manager Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have required qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in. Fairmont Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Fairmont Qatar Salary for General Manager Jobs in Qatar is QAR 16505 per month Candidates can apply online through the official Fairmont Qatar Careers website link.
Fairmont Qatar Job Vacancies 2021 Details in Shorts
This Fairmont Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Fairmont Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Vacancy||General Manager|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 16505 per month|
Fairmont Qatar Job Description
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
Symbolically intertwined with Qatar’s heritage, the Iconic Towers in Lusail are an architectural translation of Qatar’s national seal, representing the traditional scimitar swords. Raising gracefully from the podium level, the arched towers will host a luxurious five-star hotel with 361 rooms and suites to cater to discerning business travellers, a lavish six-star hotel with 132 suites to meet the needs of those seeking sophisticated luxury accommodation and 49 branded apartments to become home to permanent residents. State-of-the-art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, VIP movie theatres, signature restaurants and a private Cigar Lounge are to be complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces, as well as office dedicated areas.
The property set to open in 2022. Once completed, the Fairmont Hotel and Raffles Hotel & Residences will join the brand’s worldwide portfolio, known to be the world’s largest collection of historic and iconic hotels.
As with any Fairmont property around the world, guests will find themselves immersed in a local authentic environment. Similarly when visiting the Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
General Manager has overall responsibility for the overall performance of the Fairmont hotel – i.e., Gross Operating Profit (GOP), Competitive RevPar Index, Guest Satisfaction, Brand Consistency and Employee Engagement. Lead all functional and operating departments and serve as a liaison person with Owner / Owner’s representative.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Directly supervise the Executive Committee members and indirectly supervise all hotel personnel
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and training programs
- Act as an integer role model, displaying explicit knowledge and awareness of company standards
- Build quality relationships to the management team
- Create team spirit
- Create effectively a collaborative and inclusive environment where all employees/colleagues are encouraged to provide input
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations
- The attaining and maintenance of service levels that exceed expectations
- All areas of the hotel consistently maintained to standards of attractiveness, comfort and cleanliness
- Handles VIPs, understanding international protocols for government officials and royalty
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Brand strategy
- Growing business – A good overview of finances, think about the future and decide on strategic initiatives
- Dealing with media
- Maximizing financial performance
- Efficient operation and cost control of all hotel departments and facilities
- Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation relating to: fire; hygiene, employment, licensing, etc.
- Energy consumption is monitored and minimized
- Preserving & maximizing hotel asset
- Passion to grow & develop – Feel encouraged and reinforced by own success
- Approach tasks with courage and self-confidence
- Trusts and shows confidence in others: delegates effectively
- Remain professional and constructive in extraordinary situations
- Show good self- and time management
- In time of crisis: Able to take logical decisions and immediate actions
- Create an environment which encourages innovation; breaks down hierarchy; challenges thinking in a constructive way
- Foster and push others to think clearly and solve problems properly by asking probing questions
- Build a network of key people (owners, community etc.)
- Developing People – Promote integrity by fostering a “speak-up” culture and demands fair and respectful behaviour and enforces compliance
- Markets plans and ideas successfully
- Reduces key and complex ideas and messages to clear, memorable, and compelling statements
- Convince others; negotiate; debate, find win-win solutions
CREATING THE FUTURE
- Contribute to finding solutions
- Think quickly; formulate arguments in a quick way; Able to focus on different tasks simultaneously
- Think about the future anticipating future trends and opportunities; translate organizational strategy into appropriate local strategy
- Use sound problem solving skills by identifying relevant information and interpreting and evaluating it objectively
LIVING THE BRAND
- is an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance
- Interacts in a positive way with all team members to ensure a luxury guest experience
- Must be an example of the Fairmont Values, brand standards, and a champion of grooming and appearance guidelines
- Prior 5+ years experience in luxury hotel management essential
- Strong match with Accor Inspiring Leader capability framework
- Strong Educational background
- Fluent in English (+ local language)
- Good understanding of the local market (previous experience preferred)
- Understanding/experience of union relations – where applicable
- Experience with owners relationship
- Must be strategic, creative and able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on overall goals
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Adaptable & flexible with the capacity to set high goals and standards for the smooth operation of the hotel
- Effective management style, hands-on and approachable
- Bottom-line oriented with emphasis on quality guest-service and team-building