Expro Qatar Jobs 2022 | Expro Qatar Careers Opportunity | Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Expro Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Expro Qatar Job Vacancies. Expro Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Expro Qatar Jobs Updated on 25\12\2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Expro Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Expro Qatar Job Vacancies. Expro Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Expro Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Expro Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Expro Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Logistics Coordinator profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Expro Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Expro Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Expro Qatar Jobs 2022 | Expro Qatar Careers Opportunity For Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Doha
Latest Expro Qatar Careers Opportunity – Expro Qatar is now hiring for Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in Qatar. Expro Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Expro Qatar Salary for Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Qatar is QAR 6,500.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Expro Qatar Careers website link.
Expro Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Expro Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Expro Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Logistics Coordinator|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 6,500.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Expro Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Expro Qatar Job Description
Who is Expro?
Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join the Supply Chain team based in Doha.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the effective creation, management and development of the commercial relationship and any compliance risks inherent. The key factors within supplier performance are Compliance with applicable local/international laws, Standard Operating Procedure compliance, acceptable service quality and total cost management.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Schedule and coordinate international freight movements
2. Prepare shipping documentation (packing lists, commercial invoices, certificates, etc.) for international export cargoes
3. Assist in the customs clearance process for import shipments
4. Maintain shipping register and files in accordance with standard operating procedure for the working location
5. Work directly with business units to ensure all orders are shipped in an expeditious and cost-effective manner and are shipped in accordance with contractual terms and conditions
6. Coordinate the review of products in order to determine the correct transportation requirements, including packaging, labeling and documentation to ensure that shipments are consistent with contractual requirements, external regulations, and internal procedures
7. Develop, nurture, and maintain high quality relationships with internal and external customers, freight forwarders, and other service providers
8. Generate purchase requisitions for freight related invoices
9. Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with manager on any concerns
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
1. 3 years FCPA experience / working knowledge within a logistic environment
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, powerpoint, word)
3. Experience in SAP beneficial
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin the essence of Expro.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.exprogroup.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Find us at the following