Ericsson Qatar Jobs 2021 | Ericsson Qatar Careers Opportunity | Customer Marketing and Events Manager Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Ericsson Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2021. Ericsson Qatar Job Vacancies. Ericsson Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Ericsson Qatar Jobs Updated on 03/06/2021. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Ericsson Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Ericsson Qatar Job Vacancies. Ericsson Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Ericsson Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Ericsson Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Ericsson Qatar Jobs opportunity open for Customer Marketing and Events Manager profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Ericsson Qatar Job Vacancies 2021. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Ericsson Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Ericsson Qatar Jobs 2021 | Ericsson Qatar Careers Opportunity ( Customer Marketing and Events Manager Jobs in Qatar)
Latest Ericsson Qatar Careers Opportunity – Ericsson Qatar is now hiring for Customer Marketing and Events Manager Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor`s Degree qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in. Ericsson Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Ericsson Qatar Salary for Customer Marketing and Events Manager Jobs in Qatar is QAR 10,000 – 11,000 per month Candidates can apply online through the official Ericsson Qatar Careers website link.
Ericsson Qatar Job Vacancies 2021 Details in Shorts
This Ericsson Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Ericsson Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Vacancy||Customer Marketing and Events Manager|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 10,000 – 11,000 per month|
Ericsson Qatar Job Description
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
As Market Area Customer Marketing manager, you build impactful customer experiences, do event management, support customer engagements and drive account-based marketing execution and with specific CU/accounts. The responsibility includes engaging with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for sustainable growth.
The position reports to the Market Area Head of Experience Marketing.
- Drive the execution of industry and owned events and roadshows within MMEA. Lead on the related event’s management including responsibility for the budget, sub-contractor agreements, staffing of project core team, etc.
- Responsible for the financial follow-up of managed events and other customer experiences
- Support MA CMs in using digital analytics and implementing insights
- Secure implementation of Sales & Marketing leads management system
- Manage contacts/prospects/leads capture process across sources
- Perform initial assessment of leads and ensure leads are routed to the responsible party
- Establish and manage reports, updates, and feedback loop into functional strategy and processes
- Develop effective account-based marketing plans for specific accounts to accelerate demand generation
- Participate in sales account planning to share market insights and develop insights on sales ambitions
- Build strong relationships with customer counterparts to engage early in the customer journey and create the need for the customer
- Customer delegation hosting
- Execute workshops, presentations, and other types of customer engagements of key customers and prioritized accounts
- Plan and execute customer-specific events and activities based on campaigns
- Train and learn campaign flow, processes, tools, activations and assets as appropriate
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
- Create and develop nurture flows for digital and face-to-face engagement
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences within specific CUs, including planning, managing, executing, and following -up on marketing campaigns around the customer journey driving collaboration between sales and marketing
- Handle administrative tasks around customer experiences and meeting
To be successful in the role you must have
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Strong leadership skills/people management skills
- Experience from leading in change
- Strong focus on execution and measurable results
- 3+ years of experience from marketing and/or sales
- Marketing knowledge & skills
- Business understanding
- Market Insight
- Customer Insight
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Brand knowledge and insights
- Project and event management skills
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Presentation and communications skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Leadership skills and stakeholder management
- English skills (spoken and written)
- Planning & Organizing
- Creating & Innovating
- Writing & Reporting
- Working with people
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to change
- Resource management (including budget management)
- Experience from working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information