Ecolab Qatar Jobs 2022 | Ecolab Qatar Careers Opportunity | District Representative Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Jobs in Ecolab Qatar | Government jobs in Qatar 2022. Ecolab Qatar Job Vacancies. Ecolab Qatar Jobs in Qatar.
This Post of Ecolab Qatar Jobs Updated on 12\01\2022. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Ecolab Qatar Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Ecolab Qatar Job Vacancies. Ecolab Qatar Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Qatar. This is also a highest paying jobs in Qatar.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Ecolab Qatar Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Ecolab Qatar Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Qatar. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Ecolab Qatar Jobs opportunity open for District Representative profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Qatar. So you should apply for Ecolab Qatar Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Qatar. You can read the details of the Ecolab Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Ecolab Qatar Jobs 2022 | Ecolab Qatar Careers Opportunity For District Representative Jobs in Doha
Latest Ecolab Qatar Careers Opportunity – Ecolab Qatar is now hiring for District Representative Jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelors degree qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in Qatar. Ecolab Qatar is a reputed in Qatar. Ecolab Qatar Salary for District Representative Jobs in Qatar is QAR 3831.00 per month. Candidates can apply online through the official Ecolab Qatar Careers website link.
Ecolab Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Ecolab Qatar recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Ecolab Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||District Representative|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 3831.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Ecolab Qatar Jobs Official Website||Visit Site|
Ecolab Qatar Job Description
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Heavy & Mining team as District Representative in Qatar and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively held accounts, to meet profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 60%
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Heavy & Mining innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Heavy & Mining
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of Heavy industry (Power, Steel, Chemical, Fertilizer etc) utility and process applications.
About Nalco Water
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.