Abbvie Doha Jobs 2022 | Abbvie Doha Careers Opportunity | Product Specialist – Eye Care Jobs in Doha. Doha Jobs in Abbvie Doha | Government jobs in Doha 2022. Abbvie Doha Job Vacancies. Abbvie Doha Jobs in Doha.
This Post of Abbvie Doha Jobs Updated on 26/03/2022. At this time we seen there various job opportunity. All these job vacancies available at Abbvie Doha Careers official website. We also giving here easy information related to Abbvie Doha Job Vacancies. Abbvie Doha Recruitment is one of the best jobs in Doha. This is also a highest paying jobs in Doha.
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an extraordinary movement which can give you a choice of sending your resume and applying for the Abbvie Doha Jobs? In the event that indeed, at that point you should apply for Abbvie Doha Careers. This spot gives the best jobs in Doha. You should be honest, committed, genuine and persevering to win the opportunity of getting chosen by the group. For additional subtleties, kindly read the portrayal beneath. This jobs in for any occupation competitors.
At this time Abbvie Doha Jobs opportunity open for Product Specialist – Eye Care profiles. You can check this jobs in City. Now it is great chance for job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Doha. So you should apply for Abbvie Doha Job Vacancies 2022. You can also find out for Qatar Government Jobs and various Company Jobs in Doha. You can read the details of the Abbvie Qatar Careers Job Vacancies in the below section of this post.
Abbvie Doha Jobs 2022 | Abbvie Doha Careers Opportunity (Product Specialist – Eye Care Jobs in Doha)
Latest Abbvie Doha Careers Opportunity – Abbvie Doha is now hiring for Product Specialist – Eye Care Jobs in Doha. Candidates who have degree in Pharmacy qualification can take advantage of this Jobs in Doha. Abbvie Doha is a reputed in Doha. Abbvie Doha Salary for Product Specialist – Eye Care Jobs in Doha is QAR 6,620.00 – 21,100.00 per month Candidates can apply online through the official Abbvie Doha Careers website link.
Abbvie Doha Job Vacancies 2022 Details in Shorts
This Abbvie Doha recruitment details like Job description education back-ground, Age limit, selection process, and how to apply all is given in the below. You can check the below table to know details in shorts. If you want to know all complete details then read the article till the end.
|Recruitment Name||Abbvie Doha Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Product Specialist – Eye Care|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 6,620.00 – 21,100.00 per month|
Abbvie Doha Job Description
Product Specialist – Eye Care-Qatar
Location:Doha, Qatar | Category:Sales | Req ID:2203436
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
To ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promote Sales
- To ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
- Ensure that Company strategies are correctly and uniformly implemented.
- Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure their requirements are being met by the company’s products where possible.
- Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products and services to customer requirements.
- Represent Allergan in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
2. Customer focus
- Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Actively seeks information to understand customers’ circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs.
- Shares information with customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities.
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers.
- Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments.
- Implements effective ways to monitor and evaluate customer concerns, issues, and satisfaction and to anticipate customer needs.
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of communication means
- Clarifies purpose and importance; stresses major points; follows a logical sequence.
- Frames message in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience.
- Seeks input from audience; checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding.
- Attends to messages from others; correctly interprets messages and responds appropriately.
- Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required, being proactive.
- Takes thoughtful action when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation.
- Implements new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or request action.
- Takes action that goes beyond job requirements in order to achieve objectives.
- Looks for ways to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
5. Compliance & Integrity
- Each employee is responsible for conducting his or her activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern our activities. Your obligation encompasses the following:
- Takes personal responsibility for and demonstrates a high level of understanding of and adherence to the applicable internal policies, including but not limited to our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and other policies applicable to your job, and external laws and regulations governing your activities.
- Exhibits high business ethics standard in dealing with internal and external stakeholders, including dealing with others honestly and openly, showing accountability, being reliable and trustworthy and being loyal to the company.
- Completes all required compliance and ethics related training within required timelines.
- Encourages a high level of understanding of and adherence to compliance and ethics amongst colleagues and third parties.
- Fully co-operates in any internal and external audits, investigations and inspections.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS): Education and Experience
- A degree in Pharmacy or related Healthcare Science
- A sound background in sales and commercial awareness
- At least two (2) years of proven experience as a Medical Representative
- Mature, flexible person capable of working on his/ her own initiative
- Professional approach and a good team leader and worker
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- High level of negotiation skills and extensive record of negotiation success.
- Business acumen with demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions and choices.
- Crafts rigorous and innovative strategic plans, and implements plans efficiently and effectively over a time period of 2 to 3 years.
- Works collaboratively and productively within a team of highly skilled hospital representatives and sales managers.
- Experienced in C-Suite interactions: gains credibility and trust quickly with high level hospital executives.
- Ability to form relationships quickly and have demonstrable persuasive abilities
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing; can get ideas across one to one and in presentations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong team player and know how to collaborate and engage many stakeholders across a large organization
- Superior relationship building skills
- Solid negotiation and decision making skills
- Solid analytical and numerical abilities
- Results-oriented attitude
- Experience in working with MS office in a Windows environment and Lotus Notes